Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Research Topic

What is the impact of the fast food industry on America? Has obesity increased over the past ten years, and what are the factors contributing to this?

Although I'm not quite sure what my specific question will be, I know I want to center my topic around the fast food industry and obesity in America.  I think this is a rising problem in our country and I'm interested to find out more about it. I feel like there will be a lot of research journals about my topic and I would also like to find a personal story (perhaps something that was on the news) about it as well.  I think my research will find that obesity definately has affected America and the fast food industry has been a large contributer to this growing problem.

I might have trouble finding multiple evidence to back up my question.  For example, since if I decide to go with my question about just the fast food industry, I do not know how much academic information I will be able to find.  However, I am excited to look into this topic and hopefully find some interesting answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment